We are GENESIIS
Provide sanitary facilities for the temple of Kelegama – October 2022
Donating Medical Supplies To The Kebithigollewa Hospital – April 2023
Overseas ICT Consultation
X’mas dance – work hard and Party even harder.
GENESIIS cricket tournaments. The WSW trophy
Movie days – because we are all AVATARS AND TOPGUNS
Genesiis inter-company eye clinic – having 20/20 vision is a must for us to hit our targets
Genesiis company health camp 2023 – making sure everyone’s engines are tuned for the next adventure
GENESIIS Software Is a boutique software development company established in 2001. Genesiis is a subsidiary of the Finco Group of companies. Our core competency is in developing bespoke software projects both locally and internationally.
We are committed to the timely delivery of user-friendly custom-built systems with zero defects, and robust and extensible product design.
- Our operations range from (a) development of websites, (b) internet-enabled business systems, ( c) Consultation, (d) Product development, (e) Training
- Our programmers have excellent skills in coding on reference frameworks such as Java Enterprise Edition, Microsoft.NET, and Open-Source technologies.
- Efficient product delivery is ensured by the use of proven software development methodologies and disciplined project management techniques. Genesiis software products are in use in locations such as Sri Lanka, Singapore, Australia, the USA, and the UK.
Founded in 1963, Finco started as a finance company. Soon thereafter, it branched off into manufacturing under Alpha Industries, the Garments industry under Orient Garments, and civil engineering and construction under ICC being the main drivers since 1960s.
Today the company has reorganized into the following areas –
- Leisure and Tourism – under Uga Escapes, Alpha Tours, and RedDot Tours.
- The IT sector under Genesiis Software and Finco Technologies.
- Manufacturing and Trading sector under Alpha Industries, Finco Trading, and Ian Burke Hong Kong.
- Engineering and consultancy services under Resources Development Consultants, (RDC).
CEO of each business entity and board of directors that overlook Finco Holdings group companies.